Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
This is an old revision of the document!
We use Justinmind Software in our Academic Labs. Justinmind is a hi-fidelity prototyping platform, to prototype feature-rich web and mobile applications that are no different from the real app. You can build and validate interactive wireframes before moving on to coding and you can also simulate prototypes in real devices or in your web browser. Furthermore, you can get feedback, iterate fast and collaborate on a single prototype with other users simultaneously.
The software is installed in our computer labs but you can also install it in your personal computer. These are the instructions:
- Download trial program from website https://www.justinmind.com/
- Click on the Download Free box
- Create an account in JustinMind using your university email address.
- Click on the Download and Install option
- Select the Windows or Mac option
- Download and installation process will run
- After installation completes, launch the JustinMind Prototyper 8.7